17 April 2012

catching up

This poor blog has been deserted. I had to blow the dust off before writing here again. I hate that it's been over a month since I've posted here. It had become so easy to write here every other day, and then one crazy week threw me a curve ball. I didn't feel like writing that week, because I was stressed to the max. Then I just didn't think about it much, and when I did think about it I didn't feel like anyone would be interested in things I had to say. I am back though and realllly want to get back in the swing of things. Lots has happened since I've been here! Disney, Easter, NEW BABY on the way! Here are some photos for anyone who missed them over on Facebook, and I'll be back tomorrow or Thursday for a Letters to Amelia. Thanks to my friends who nudged me back into the blogging world after missing my blogs! :)


{Disney photos}







{Easter photos}









{Baby announcement}



Be back soon!!

xoxo,
Cadence

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the newest baby Peep!! So happy for y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete