14 April 2011

camera clean-up/amelia obsessions

I'm taking some of Amelia's professional pictures to get printed at Walgreen's this week and figured I would pick out pictures from my camera to get printed as well. I found a few never seen before gems for you guys. Of Amelia of course...

Sweet hair, Amelia! 
She looves the beach! And the freezing cold water.
She loves her Auntie M. <3

And this is what she looks like after a few hours left alone with her Auntie M. Piggy tails and a swimsuit tube for her outfit.




 This one's for you @kfd!


Ok, that's all. I know how great pretty pretty pictures of little ones that are all glammed up are, but I also love real life pictures like these. For the most part, this is how it really is (at my house anyways)!! And I love it. Amelia's so much fun and has such personality to be such a small human being. It's weird to think of how much I love her, and how you really can't put said love into words. It's also weird to think about how my love for her will grow and change so much as she grows up. I feel like my parents don't love me the way I love her, but in the back of my mind I know they do. It's just shown a little differently. Which is ok, because if my mom or dad were to squeeze me and smother me with kisses all day long, that would be just weird. Will I love all of my babies (and by all I do mean one more..) this much?? I feel like I can't love another one this much and that's scary. 

I need a new camera. I need better quality pictures...sorry if these are fuzzy and no good on your computer/smartphones.
<3



3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love!!!!!!! I need copies of some of these. Please and thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks for the kitty cat pic shout out! you know it was my fav! i feel like i can never love another pet like i love mika. hahaha. i feel your pain, sister. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your synopsis on love is the sweetest CRO, I'm cryin over here.

    ReplyDelete